We have a proven system for sorting your customers so that your mailers go only to recipients who are likely to shop with you again.
You'll benefit from our system because we can optimize your project to keep your costs down while improving your ROI. Please follow the instructions below in order to export your customer list in a format which we can use in our sorting process.
We have an export query written for Ascend and we are currently working on standardizing a report for additional common point of sale systems.
Customer Export Instructions
In order to effectively target your customers who are most likely to respond to marketing, please export your customer address information with some additional transactional metrics.
Export your customers who have shopped with you in the last two years with these fields:
- first name
- last name
- number of transactions
- total dollars spent
- date of last visit
Note: Do you have multiple locations? You need to run the query for each location unless all of your transactional metrics are centralized on a single database file.
Ascend POS Export Instructions
- From main screen in Ascend click: Tools > Advanced Database Functions > SQL Query
- Copy text from the TXT file and Paste all of the text into SQL Query window text box
- Execute all follow-up prompts, with date range of 01/01/14 - [todays date] and max qty of 30k
- Click: File > Export and save the file as CSV, name the file with your store name
- Email or upload the exported files to Harvest for processing
Note: Do you have multiple locations? You need to run the query for each location.
Ascend Customer Export Query (TXT file)