Harvest Retail Marketing is hiring a full-time qualified marketing professional for an Account Manager position. This person will work with clients to effectively market bicycle dealerships.
Harvest is a local marketing agency serving independent bicycle retailers across the country. Located in Midtown Omaha, Harvest offers a small office work environment with a creative and casual atmosphere, compelling work and accountable peers. All Harvest clients are in the bicycle industry, so work days are fun and interesting.
We are looking for an enterprising, organized and personable candidate to proactively build and implement marketing plans across channels. This individual will have daily contact with clients, will manage multiple overlapping projects and will work well as a member of a fast-paced creative team. While this position involves cross-selling to existing clients, the primary focus is on delivering consistently excellent service and consultation - this is not a sales position.
Qualified candidates will have two or more years of marketing experience with a proven track record of professionalism, accountability, organization and proactive customer communication. Applicants should possess an entrepreneurial spirit, have a passion for excellent customer service and have an unyielding commitment to continuous learning. A positive and friendly outlook is mandatory and an appreciation for cycling, fitness or outdoor sports is a plus.
- Communicate in an effective, friendly and timely manner with clients, vendors and peers
- Develop marketing plans and gather all essential information to effectively implement
- Build and maintain online marketing elements and campaigns
- Use project tracking system to manage workflow
- Provide art direction for designers (staff or freelance)
- Write copy for online and print marketing deliverables
- Track campaign performance, clearly communicate results, develop plans for improvement
- Cross-sell complementary services to existing clients
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of marketing and best practices for specialty retailers
- Offer insights to keep Harvest’s services relevant and effective
- Limited domestic travel
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 2+ years of professional experience as a marketing professional at an agency or business
- Account management experience strongly preferred
- Understanding of marketing trends and best practices
- Experience managing Google services, email marketing, social media and website maintenance
- Organized and proficient at meeting overlapping deadlines and managing overlapping projects
- Proven experience in providing art direction to graphic designers
- Understands, interprets and implements feedback effectively
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude for work
- Retail work experience preferred
- Passion for, and knowledge of, cycling is a plus
- Plays nice with others
$30,000-$37,000 plus benefits, commensurate with experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Does this sound like the perfect career for you? If so, we want to meet you!