Harvest Launches Phase One of New Website
We are very excited to announce today's launch of a brand new Harvest Retail Marketing website built on the very-awesome Shopify web platform.
The site launches today as Phase One to continue validating the design and construction in a live format. Within the coming weeks additional features will be added that allow for approved Trek Bicycle dealers to view full details and pricing for Harvest services. Shopify is an ecommerce platform, and with the rollout of Phase Two Harvest Ala Carte clients will be able to purchase Harvest services directly online.
Some of the sites most compelling features for Harvest clients include:
- Responsive web design for use across all devices
- Full listing of services online (pricing and details available for approved Trek dealers only)
- Ability to purchase pre-printed items online
- Enhanced design gallery with filters
- New team bios page (including a bearded Ryan pic)
- Improved blog platform and social integrations
- Much more...
One of the great thrills of running a nimble marketing agency is developing and launching new products. In the case of the website it serves our needs and yours. But we have a dozen other projects in development now that are exclusively focused on helping you promote and grow your business in 2014.
Stay tuned for more improvements coming soon.