Harvest is hiring a full-time qualified project management professional to manage calendars, input project details, maintain deadlines, archive files, monitor results, and complete billing of marketing projects.
This person will be responsible for planning a project and seeing that it is completed successfully within the given deadline. Qualified candidates will have 2 or more years of professional experience with a proven track record of professionalism, accountability, organization, attention to detail, and planning. Applicants should possess an entrepreneurial spirit, have a passion for excellent communication, and have an unyielding commitment to continuous learning. A positive outlook is mandatory and an appreciation for cycling, fitness, or outdoor sports is a plus.
- Manage the creation, maintenance, scheduling, and distribution of marketing projects using web-based tracking system
- Facilitate daily meetings on project calendar and workflow
- Communicate in an effective, friendly, and timely manner with stakeholders
- Identify process improvements to make the project management system and communication more effective
- Maintain file archives, name and properly archive project files upon completion
- Invoice clients upon project completion using Quickbooks and Freshbook
- Manage a weekly workflow of project tracking and communicate results
- Process mailing lists and direct mail campaign results using Microsoft Excel
- Assist with marketing projects as needed
- Offer insights and innovations to keep Harvest’s services relevant and effective
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about marketing project management developments and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 2+ years of professional experience managing projects in an agency or business environment
- Must possess strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Attention to detail and respect for deadlines
- Proven ability to develop processes, implement them and monitor their ongoing health
- Must be organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects and establish and follow timelines, ability to prioritize
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and web based software platforms
- Knowledge of Quickbooks and/or Freshbooks software a plus
- Interacts well with clients, coworkers, freelance vendors, and production vendors
- Understands, interprets, and implements feedback effectively
- Flexibility and comfortable in a dynamic and growing company
- Self-motivated, desire to learn and take on new challenges, with a positive attitude for work
- Marketing communications or agency background a plus
This is an Omaha, Nebraska based in-office position. If you live outside the area you should be willing to relocate at your own expense if hired.
How to Apply
All interested candidates must complete the online application and upload a resume to be considered. The application must be completed before we can answer additional questions regarding the position.
It this opportunity looks right for you then please apply online.