Harvest is hiring a full-time administrative professional to help keep our fast-growing company organized.
We are looking for an enterprising and organized administrative professional who can complete many of the day-to-day business functions needed at a small business. This individual will work closely with and report directly to the company president and will play a critical role in maintaining an efficient office.
A successful office administrator at Harvest is an excellent communicator, detail oriented and willing to take on challenges enthusiastically. They are proficient with a diverse set of tasks, including but not limited to; spreadsheets, online software, bookkeeping, office administration and meeting planning.
Qualified candidates will have 2 or more years of professional administrative experience with a proven track record of professionalism, accountability, organization and communication. Applicants should possess an entrepreneurial spirit, have a passion for excellent service and have an unyielding commitment to continuous learning. A positive outlook is mandatory and an appreciation for cycling, fitness or outdoor sports is a plus.
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheet work (commonly email and address list sorting)
- Maintain project details and manage Smartsheet project tracking software
- Process incoming & outgoing postal mail
- Maintain company filing system
- Perform select entry level bookkeeping functions
- Perform select human resources functions
- Email campaign configuration (Mailchimp)
- Marketing report generation (Google, Mailchimp, Facebook)
- Order print & promotional materials (Online vendors)
- Online order fulfillment
- Transcribe call notes to projects
- Book travel arrangements
- Schedule meetings
- Purchase office supplies
- Water plants
- Additional office support
- Communicate in an effective, friendly, accountable and timely manner
- 2+ years of professional administrative experience
- Knowledgable in Microsoft Excel
- Organized in meeting overlapping deadlines and managing workload
- Interacts well with coworkers, freelance vendors and production vendors
- Understands, interprets and implements feedback effectively
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude for work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Retail work experience preferred
- Passion for and knowledge of cycling is a plus
This is an Omaha, Nebraska based in-office position. If you live outside the area you should be willing to relocate at your own expense if hired.
Salary Range: $18,000 to $26,000 annually plus benefits
How to Apply
All interested candidates must complete the online application and upload a resume to be considered. This application must be completed before we can answer additional questions regarding the position.
It this opportunity looks right for you then please apply online.